Zelda: Flying Fairy Zelda: Flying Fairy

Interesting.
Still not sure of the point of it, but well done nonetheless.

Stamp on the Ground Stamp on the Ground

... 10 star ... times 100

I loved this and I ended up simply listening and watching it over and over and over...

you get the idea.

I particularly LOL'd at the Pheonix wright characters, Green from day of the tentacle, Pikmin characters and the road to El Dorado characters.

keep on creating!

Castle Castle

Short, but nice

Particularly liked the theme as he entered the castle, if I'm not mistaken, it's the general battle theme from Zelda: Ocarina of Time

The Avenger Dress Up The Avenger Dress Up

I just can't get over how little there is to do. When I saw the title I thought you would have multiple suit variations for each of the avengers and you could mix and match them. This as a bit of a let down. That aside, the art was good and the background was also cool, but the lack of actual content ruined it for me. 2 and a half stars.

Arcanorum Arcanorum

cool

one of my only problems was that my weapon kept getting stuck on the other ship's weapon... grrrr.

other than that, good game

Slammings Slammings

good game

the game is one of the best I have seen and I found it quite enjoyable, yet, sometimes it just got annoying when there were a lot of them piled up just outside the end zone and all you can do is hold them back and try to kill a few in the process, and hope to be able to draw a rock, but other than that, a totally awesome game.

Lonley Bitrate Lonley Bitrate

Sweet!

This is pretty cool, it sounds a bit repetitive but that isn't necessarily a bad thing if it was written for a game. all in all, an awesome tune.

jrhop364 responds: